Thursday, October 31, 2013

Never let fear overpower you

Whenever I go  around in the slums of kibera. I am filled by the impression i get from the faces of the kids around. when i see these kids, i see great future leaders and i also see my picture as a little Irene as one a kid in the slum. It really motivates me, to move forward in serving my community. As a kid i had a dream, a dream of life not to benefit myself but a dream to make a change in my community. I never thought of my own growth, or what would happen in my life— I was thinking about how I could serve my kibera community.we all have got different dreams but most of us we fear to share it out.We worry too much on the negative outcomes.  I have  learned that worry attracts fear and if you are fearful, you are also too scared to even try what you know. Always be strong and still to what you believe in. Let us all work together by sharing with others our unique dreams.since we are all called in a different mission and it is only through working together that we will be able to bring the change that we want. two heads are better than one, for we all reasons differently but we can always come to a conclusion for understanding is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment